Avg vs Avast
AVG and Avast both are the anti-malware software. You can have a free version of Avast and AVG 2019 antiviruses on their official website. Both give you basic protection from spyware or malware. It can be used as second layer protection too. Both of the antivirus identify the malware or spyware which is harmful to your computer and send it to a separate location and prevent it from running on your computer. Both paid version is highly customizable and gives you extra protection with some extra features to prevent your pc from high-risk malware and virus. To consider what is best for you, you can follow the article and find the basic difference between them.
Advantages of AVG
- AVG keeps your personal or business data, files and identity safe and sound for which hackers are unable to track your data and steal it.
- It prevents and identity theft through its anti-spyware security system before phishing on to your data.
- AVG keeps your network and link sharing system safe. It keeps your connection secure and safe through real-time protection.
- AVG comes with Email Shield technology and remote management system with it your device can be remotely configured.
- AVG Comes with anti-theft and camera trap which takes a photo of the person who tries the wrong password.
Disadvantages of AVG
- Its first-time installation takes too much time. So, you have to be patient.
- It has very complicated settings options. A normal user might get into trouble using its features.
- Sometimes it doesn’t work well in all types of virus detection techniques. That can be a problem.
Advantages of Avast Antivirus-
- Avast Anti-Virus is mostly compatible with almost all the modern operating system platform such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It also comes for Mac OS and Android devices so that every device stay safe from the virus.
- Avast has been awarded for being one of the best antiviruses and the different organization has rated excellent this antivirus after several laboratory tests. It is trusted by much reputed technological companies.
- Avast antivirus has come with various extra features on security with additional customization ability. You can choose from a number of pre-setting to safeguard your devices.
Disadvantages of Avast Antivirus-
- When it comes on anti-fishing Avast’s performances isn’t that much great. It requires extra caution for avoiding phishing attacks on your devices.
- Avast’s Password manager features aren’t that much great like other antiviruses. It has some drawback over password management. But using premium can minimize the issue.
- Avast doesn’t tell you when it sharing your data with the company’s server. So, you need to disable that feature if you don’t like sharing your computer data.
Choosing between AVG and Avast antivirus sometimes gets hard for the users. Both of them are good at identifying malware and viruses and comes with similar additional features. Depending on the type of work you do with your devices, you can choose what suits you best.